iPhone 5 Photo Recovery To Recover All Of Your Lost, Corrupted Or Deleted Photos
iPhone is very smart mobile phone that revolutionized the world of Technology. It facilitate with so many wonderful features. Portable camera is one of the advance feature that allow its holder to take and store snap anywhere anytime. Apple launched iPhone 5, the latest version of iPhone, the iPhone 5 which is slimmest and lightest designed with 4-inch retina display, A6 chip for faster performance and ultrafast wireless with more efficient battery life. Just like in any other iPhone, photo loss situation is common in iPhone 5 also. Photos may lost from iPhone due to some accidental deletion or some various other reasons.
Because iPhone does not support deleted files restoration and so Photo loss situation is really very annoying for iPhone users who stored several unmemorable moments in the iPhone. But you need not to worry about this photo loss situation because with the iPhone backup software you can easily backup your lost or deleted photos from your iPhone and restore it.
Perform The Following Steps To Restore Photos on iPhone 5 :
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of iTunes.
- Then, you need to connect your iPhone 5 to your PC.
- Then, you need to select the iPhone under the iOS device options.
- Click on the scan button to start the scanning process for all the deleted or corrupted photos.
- Once scanning process is completed, you will see all the files in synchronized way that are displayed in backup file. After viewing all the photos, you can select and recover those you want to recover. You need to only click on the recover button to save your valuable photos on your Mac system.
iPhone Backup software easily backup your lost or deleted iPhone photos that helps you to recover your lost photos. The software is compatible with both Windows and Mac PC. Not only photos using the software you can also backup your music, video and audio files from almost all popular digital camera brands such as Sony, Nikon, Canon, Olympus that includes different file formats such as jpg, gif, srf, sr2, png, bmp, crw and many more.
So, if you have lost your valuable photos, you can easily restore it back in the iPhone easily. To know how the backup software work, you can also download the free version before you purchase the licensed version.
Data Recovery Software
- iPhone 5 Data Recovery
- iPhone 5 Photo Recovery
- iPhone 5 Video Recovery
- iPhone 5 Sms Recovery
- iPhone 5 Corrupt Backup
- iPhone 5 Trash Recovery
- Processor : Pentium Class
- Operating System : Mac OS X
- Memory : Minimum 256 MB
- Hard Disk : 50 MB of free disk space
- Internet Explorer : Version 5 or later